[pct-l] women hiking a lone

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Aug 29 18:09:49 CDT 2013

We do make a good duo. We do about the same pace and daily distance. I've enjoyed every trip with her. Her husband is a great transportation provider as well.

I've yet to get out this year and time is running out.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.