[pct-l] Williamson attempting to regain unsupported PCT

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Wed Aug 28 11:04:18 CDT 2013

Okay, guys, maybe I'm wrong that you've never been warned against hiking alone.  I stand corrected.

Though I'm 66 now, I've been getting these dire warnings since I was in my 40's.  Must admit that on my local day hikes I started carrying my cell phone a few years ago "just in case," but that's the only real adjustment I've made.  I think of carrying the phone more for if I got a rattlesnake bite or rabid bobcat encounter  (has happened to hikers around here) or fell and broke something.

Joan