[pct-l] Huff Post article.... Josh Garrett

Colleen K Osland colleenko at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 27 13:51:39 CDT 2013

This discussion has struck a chord and that "fuss" might not feel "peaceful".  Thanks to those who do have the courage to speak your truth.
Though my time on the trail has nothing to do with speed or competition, following Anish's story was inspiring.
The corporate horns were blaring for Scott as he crossed the finish line.  It is annoying.
Cole