[pct-l] I think I love google maps

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 16:45:59 CDT 2013

Not that we need it, what with Half-Mile's waypoints, but is there a way to
get Google Maps to generate a route like that for any segment of the PCT?
 When I asked for a walking route from Camp to Lake Moreno, it simply
picked a route that followed the roads. I suspect it only works if your
starting point is nowhere near a road.