[pct-l] Williamson attempting to regain unsupported PCT speed record NOW!

carlito at gmail.com carlito at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 13:38:32 CDT 2013

In the Monument 78 register he wrote:

8/10/13 Departing at 11:30 AM

Headed south for the Mexican Border to attempt to break either “Anish’s” new “unsupported” record or Josh Garrett’s overall speed records. Failing that I want to beat my personal best set two years ago as a southbound. Nothing is for sure so failing any of the above I hope to make it to Mexico. All else aside I am already successful in that I am Not at Work at the moment. Congrats to all northbounders. Onward south at 11:30 AM.