[pct-l] Op-Sack Study

Jeffrey Olson jjolson60 at centurylink.net
Wed Aug 21 13:33:03 CDT 2013

My experience with op-sacks is they were pretty worthless.  I was as
careful as I could be handling brand new ones and filling them with my
extra food.  I put them in the trunk of my car and hiked for a week.  I
came back and a mouse/mice had nibble into almost all my snacks. One for
the mice.  I've also noted mice don't like to move from their known
paths. I've camped and had them run across my face/body until i shifted
my bag a couple feet...

Jeffrey Olson
Rapid City, SD