[pct-l] Williamson attempting to regain unsupported PCT speed record NOW!

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Tue Aug 20 21:14:42 CDT 2013

 Why is this unsupported nonsense so important? I don't get it. If you drink out of caches and consume calories from trail magic, it's supported. People have provided you with supplies.

(In Catch-22, Yossarian complained that the Germans were trying to kill him. He was told they were trying to kill everybody! He said, so what? Same with caches and magic, it might be for everybody, but it still affects you.)

These are _AMAZING_ accomplishments, why try to force a phony and unnecessary adjective onto it? It just cheapens it.

Not trying to be an a**hole, but just trying to understand.

Curiously (and curmudgeonly!),
Gary