[pct-l] Angels in Sisters, Oregon

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 11:42:30 CDT 2013

First, my apologies because I should have paid more attention to earlier (now deleted) emails that I think might have covered this topic.

My hiker (Rodknee Dangertrail aka Jon Phipps)  will hit Sisters, Oregon, about  Saturday, August 24.  I'm scheduled to send a box to Big Lake Camp, but he'd really like to hitch into town so that he could do the following:

1.  get a shower
2.  do his laundry
3.  use a computer to update his journal
4.  resupply himself rather than having me send his food

He's willing to pay for help.  He'd hitch into town but would need help with getting to the above and then a ride back to the trail.  He's willing and able to pay for the services.  IF he hits town late, he'd probably also need a place to overnight (could be campground).  If he hits town early enough, he'd go back to the trail the same day.  (He was at Crater Lake yesterday:  to date he hasn't skipped any trail or taken any zeros.  Yes, he's a driven man.)

Is there anyone on the list who could provide the above.?

thanks,
Joan
Base Commander
Hiker Logistics Supply Command Headquarters
Oviedo, Fl (an FT trail town)