[pct-l] getting from Cascade Locks to Portland?

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Sun Aug 11 12:44:56 CDT 2013

Rock-Kicker

In 2011 Billie Goat and I took the Stevenson Bus  from Bridge of the Gods
to Fisher Landing. The Parking area at  the north end of the Bridge is a FLAG
STOP for the bus. At Fisher  Landing we took the city bus to A stop which I
can't remember the name  of (it may have 'rose' in it) It was a big
parking area with bus stops and a walk way to the Light Rail stop. From  there we
took the Light Rail to the Airport, which involved  changing trains a couple
of times. It was actually easier than it  sounds. The Stevenson bus ran
three times a  day. The city bus and light rail ran 2 or 3 times an hour.

I hope this helps. Maybe some one from that part  of the world can add more
details. (I live in Florida)

The Old RidgeRunner

In a message dated 8/11/2013 11:52:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,