[pct-l] getting from Cascade Locks to Portland?

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 11:08:31 CDT 2013

Rock-Kicker,
Nice trail name. : )

QuincyRider

________________________________
 From: Janet Grossman <janetgr at cableone.net>
To: pct-l at backcountry.net
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 8:52 AM
Subject: [pct-l] getting from Cascade Locks to Portland?

I think I'll finish a section hike of Oregon at Cascade Locks about
Sept. 1. It looks like there's no public transportation between there
and Portland, from which I'll want to fly home to Arizona. I see there's
a weekday bus from Stevenson, WA across the river, but can't seem to
figure out how I can connect from that to anything to get me to the
airport. Does anybody know a good way to get there? Thanks.

Rock-Kicker (Janet)