[pct-l] Seattle Trail Angel?

patrick griffith patrickjgriffith at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 10 18:16:10 CDT 2013

Hi all,
I am a thru-hiker about to cross into Oregon after 1699 miles of California, woooo! Unfortunately however, I will have to get off trail for 10 days from the 10th of September to the 20th and am looking/hoping for someone who might be able to put me up in Seattle for one night on the 9th September in Seattle as I come off the trail, and for one night on the 20th before I get back on the trail the next day. Does anyone know of any angels/kind souls who might be able to help me out? And if so could they please get in touch. The best way to get to know me and my hike is through my blog pjgspct.blogspot.com which should provide enough evidence that i'm not a crazy person, well, no more crazy than the average hiker.
I'm back on trail this afternoon but will be in Ashland in about 5 days so will reply to any emails then.
Thanks in advance for all your help!

Manchurian