[pct-l] Is the PCT-L broken again

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 20:38:15 CDT 2013

Well, I don't receive the digest at all now, no matter what email
address I use and I'm all out of email addresses to try. It doesn't
go to junk or to trash. I have a rule that says to move it to my
inbox because it was going to junk for a while. Oh well, it was fun
while it lasted. I guess I'll just have to hear what's going on 2nd
hand from Trailhacker or Piper's Mom.

Sorry to hear about Mendorider. He was a very nice man. He helped me
arrange a section hike, driving me all the way to Vincent Gap after
giving me breakfast and letting me spend the night. I got to meet his
wife and Primo and see movies about his thru-ride. A thru-ride is a
lot different than a thru-hike. He invented the Adventure Wagon van
conversion and ran the company. He lost everything at least once and
had to build his business back up again from the bottom. He was a
tenacious and smart man and told me not to put off retirement. He
will be missed.

Diane