[pct-l] From Facebook, the passing of Ed Anderson,"Mendo Rider"

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Aug 2 01:16:39 CDT 2013

Donna L-Rod Saufley posted:

It is with great sadness that I inform of the passing of Ed Anderson
"Mendo Rider" of Agua Dulce. He was an inventor (he invented the
pop-up for VW vans), and a national champion endurance rider. Ed did a
thru-ride of the Pacific Crest Trail on his horse Primo, and compiled
information for equestrians who were interested in doing the same. He
was a neighbor of ours, and a friend to many. I don't have any details
about what happened, but we do know he will be missed.