[pct-l] Stove advice

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 14:11:42 CDT 2013

Kristy,

Stick with your Jetboil. I have used mine during my entire ride of the PCT. It is fuel efficient, reliable, and versatile. You can simmer as well as boil. It is easy to light and therefore is safer in use than some other stoves. If properly labeled, you can mail the canisters. You cannot refill them. You can purchase replacement canisters from an increasing number of places all along the PCT.
Have a great hike.

MendoRider-Hiker