[pct-l] Rodknee Dangertrail in hospital

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Tue Apr 30 11:34:21 CDT 2013

Really, a tree fell on some tents at Kick-Off?!!!  How could that have
happened?  Don't the rangers look out for weak trees in the camp ground
and cut them?

Let this be a reminder to all hikers to look up before you set up your
tent in the wild.  Wind can snap a branch and its fall can kill you.
These are called widow makers.  Be careful out there.

Shepherd