[pct-l] Major Announcement -- Gear Change

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Tue Apr 30 11:27:00 CDT 2013

Thanks.  One option that I’m considering is to use a standard wide-brimmed hat (I have a couple that I like), and attach a bandana to serve as neck protection.  Can’t quite figure out if the bandana would offer enough UV protection or exactly how to attach it to the hat.  Anyone have any experience with this scheme?