[pct-l] ADZPCTKO lost and found

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 00:23:26 CDT 2013

Carl,
As I posted yesterday, I have a Bear Canister that was picked up by a Border Patrol Officer at mile 10 on Sunday. The officer thought it was a food drop left for the people he was trying to find and was putting it in his truck. I have it now and if you, or anyone knows the owner of the can, I will make sure it get's returned to them.
I am happy to mail it up the trail to KM if they want or, I can mail it back home for them.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone