[pct-l] trail angel "database"

Jim Wilson wilson_net at att.net
Mon Apr 29 13:17:38 CDT 2013

Excellent.  We do donate to PCTA ($) and in the future would like to donate time to work on the trail, etc.
We live in the greater Sacramento area and about 1 1/2 hours from the trail where it crosses I80.  With some planning and if we are not hiking ourselves (as section hikers), we are willing to help hikers.
It just takes a while to travel.  If someone needed haven or a ride from Sac airport, those are possibilities also.
Have fun.
jim