[pct-l] 2012 Class DVD

Hank Magnuski hankm at mtinet.com
Mon Apr 29 01:43:12 CDT 2013

Just when I thought the class videos couldn't get any better, they did. What a
great piece of editing and compilation. A real masterpiece.

Hank

p.s. I downloaded the file and it plays on my Mac when I mount it, but when I
right-click and "burn to disc" it doesn't create a DVD, it just copies the .iso
to the DVD-ROM. This seems unusual, as I think it normally creates a DVD image
from a .iso file. I wonder if there's some kind of formatting issue with the
file?