[pct-l] Post walk across America. The PCT Next?

Nicole E. Phillips nephils at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 13:12:19 CDT 2013

I don't discourage the idea of walking for a cause. my concern is, as
someone (david) has perfectly stated, is that a certain level of activism
can draw unwanted attention. I believe that could be invasive to other
hikers and basically takes away from the experience many people are
seeking.  Again, as David said, a person would need to ask themselves if
what they are wanting to do will detract from the experience of others.
Unfortunately, not everyone shares the same view, but that is their right,
which needs to be respected as well.