[pct-l] Payphones and Collect Calls

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Apr 25 19:15:51 CDT 2013

That's partly why I hung up on the call the first time. I could not
hear the person say their name, and it was MCI which is a shady no-
good company I do not wish to have any access to my credit card info.

Hey, in the spirit of Bipolar's post about not listening to the hype,
let me reassure you that even though I reported that TrailHacker says
Spanish Needle creek was like September after a hot dry summer, I
hiked there in mid-October once and there still was water then. Not
trying to post any hype.