[pct-l] Why people are NOT happier hikers.

Ken Murray kmurray at dr.com
Wed Apr 24 12:01:03 CDT 2013

Can we close this thread now? We are all trail trash... a good thing! We all have opinions. We look out for each other regardless of our differences. We all have warped senses of humor because what is sad, pathetic or distasteful is usually in the eye of the beholder. We all want to feel safe, accepted and at peace on the trail. Lets keep it that way. He who has to have the last word looses. Let it be me. Cat==================================================="All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)