[pct-l] Why people are NOT happier hikers.

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:19:47 CDT 2013

Can we close this thread now? We are all trail trash... a good thing!
We all have opinions.
We look out for each other regardless of our differences.
We all have warped senses of humor because what is sad, pathetic or
distasteful is usually in the eye of the beholder.

We all  want to feel safe, accepted and at peace on the trail. Lets keep it
that way.

He who has to have the last word looses. Let it be me.

Cat
sagegirl51 at gmail.com
WA Trail Angel
253-861-3425