[pct-l] BubbaCraft on the PCT

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 10:13:03 CDT 2013

Since there are rules against wheeled vehicles on the PCT, I have decided to be the first one to "thru-hike" the PCT in a hover craft.  See the BubbaCraft on the Internet.  It is to replace the golf cart.  I will use it to do the PCT with no problem at all.  It has a lot less impact than a human foot on the ground and when you come to a stream or lake, you just go straight across with no problems.  I figure I can do the whole trail in about 2-weeks with a lot less impact on Mother Nature.  Simple.

I thank you for your support on this historic adventure.

Switchback the Trail Pirate
Kickoff Campsite 22
Home of the 150% Money Back Guarantee