[pct-l] Good Luck all you ADZPCTKO hikers!

leslie dow leslie at atfore.com
Mon Apr 22 23:01:11 CDT 2013

I am so happy to see the launch of  2013! I so wish I was heading down to the start of the PCT with you.  My feet itch to be on the trail. Maybe next year--but definitely some day I will hike the full trail.

Have a great hike and yell back to us Section Hikers what we can expect.  *wink* (In particular I am stressed about Forrester Pass…. Just in case you might note something  of interest.)

I'm sorry I won't see most of you on the trail since I don't start until July 1 at Onyx but I will live vicariously with you through your posts, pics, and observations. Thank you for all that. We do appreciate it. I appreciate it.

Have a great hike!

No, have an AMAZING HIKE!!!! And don't forget us little people…..8)

Leslie
Eyes Front