[pct-l] Help with gas cartridge purchase for fellow hiker (for ADZPCTKO)

Full Name 2heeldr at myway.com
Mon Apr 22 17:08:12 CDT 2013

I was just at Mount Laguna and there were 3 canister cartridges in the hiker box, along with a bunch of other stuff.
 A few years back met a guy on the trail with nothing more than a bag he was carrying and when he hit the kick-off
 had some sleep gear and extras, Mount Laguna was his mother load.
By the time some get to mount Laguna they get rid of quite a bit of stuff, so I would give it a check, Ive seen some good food left in the box, there are 2 there so  you may want to trade a meal for what someone left ,