[pct-l] Attn: JMT Reinhold

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:38:43 CDT 2013

My only comment about the sexism comments: Throwing bodily fluids on
someone is something I wouldn't take lightly if it were to happen to
me. I believe an apology is due for this threat of what I consider to
be a violent attack.

In my life, I have had blood, saliva, urine and feces thrown on me,
and I guarantee you that if that  it is absolutely no fun at all.
Neither are the medical tests that must be endured, often for quite
some time, to see if you have been infected with any number of
possible diseases, some of which may be incurable.

Fight fire with fire if you like, but personal attacks should be done
off this list. Two wrongs will never make anything right, anywhere,
anytime, for any reason, no matter how justified *you* think you are.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal
--
"Loud motorcycle stereos save lives."