[pct-l] Attn: JMT Reinhold

Oz Man trailtickles at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:29:11 CDT 2013

Louise,

you have a very valid point. However don't go jumping all over the idea
that it creates another barrier for women. If in fact you do feel that way,
you may want to take a serious look at your country and realize maybe its
time to stop crying wolf.

I get that women have been suppressed for decades upon decades, but lets
not act like its that so bad now. Woman (AND RIGHTLY SO) have equal rights.
Didn't you just have a woman run for president 2 elections ago?

Cosmopolitan has a list out of 14 things Women are better than men at.....
How many men do you hear crying? WE DON'T CARE!!!!!!

Women:
Learn Faster
Higher IQ test results
Cleaner
women evolve hotter (a woman's magazine said this not a mans)
women are more recession proof? lmao
graduate more often then men
Live longer
better managers

As a matter of fact how many groups do you know of that are just PRO man?
If there are, its loaded with women crying about their rights to be able to
join. Every single "man only" thing has come under fire from women. (some
legit and some just because I think you have a chip on your shoulder)

Yet at the same time women have their feminist clubs, they have women only
gatherings, create hot lists about men,  have the right to say they are
statistically better aim then men, better driving records, hold the most
important role in a household (be it stay at home or working) AS MEN... we
don't give a shit. We don't care about your girly clubs or women only
groups. We don't think about it and you sure a shit won't see a protest of
just men wanting to join the exclusive

Yet if a man happens to make a list of beautiful women, or claims to
be superior in ANY way over a woman... well oh my...... "hell have no fury
like a woman's scorn"

You said "yet another barrier for women to access the already
male-dominated scene of backpackers by perpetuating gender stereotypes and
reinforcing patriarchy."

If backpacking is a male dominated sport in your country, I'll ask why?
Please tell me it's not because men refuse to share the trail? Don't be
an idiot..

Sexism is very real and very pathetic. However the one thing I find more
pathetic is when women play that card for no reason.

The guys post was ridiculous and in turn only one person replied. That was
one reply too many.

Could you have imagined the replies a woman would have received had she
wrote a similar email?  Male backpacking on the PCT might have
doubled....lol

Stop whining....

As for your post script.... evidence that even stupidity is held by both
genders...

"P.S. If I run into you in the woods, I promise you I will rip my Diva cup
out of my vagina and throw my blood all over your face."