[pct-l] Sawyer water filter

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 20:56:23 CDT 2013

I'm posting the question below on behalf of "my" hiker who flies from Orlando to San Diego this coming Saturday.  I'm in the midst of making a double batch of beef jerky.

His question:

Re. Sawyer Squeeze:  Has anyone used the squeeze bags to carry water over distance?   I wonder how risky this would be?  Am trying to save weight and realize if they could be used this way safely, that could lessen the need for other bottles.

Thanks, Rodknee Dangertrl.