[pct-l] I can't wear shoes

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 21:27:12 CDT 2013

My brother has been doing very long backpacking trips in VFF for years now,
and loves them. He wears the dark brown leather ones. He also lives in
Hawaii and uses them to backpack through the national parks there, many of
which are ALL lava of some form. Though, obviously you'd have to replace
them more in those conditions.

I'd be curious to hear how it goes with the VFF's!