[pct-l] Scuzzy Rats & Animal Magnetism

Mike Fajer logcabun2013 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 19:22:10 CDT 2013

From my HTC Amaze 4G on T-Mobile. The fasirst nationwide 4G network

----- Reply message -----
From: "Reinhold Metzger" <reinholdmetzger at cox.net>
To: <pct-l at backcountry.net>, "Paul Magnanti" <pmags at yahoo.com>
Subject: [pct-l] Scuzzy Rats  &  Animal Magnetism
Date: Wed, Apr 17, 2013 9:51 pm

[pct-l] Desert Shirt & Scuzzy Rat

Yes Mags,
I also wonder what attracts Mrs. Mags to you.
Why is a nice clean girl like Mrs. Mag attracted to a filthy dirty rat
like you?
I also often asked myself that question about Mrs. Reinhold.

Yes,.....why "ARE" nice clean girls attracted to filthy rats like us?
It must be the "Animal Magnetism" in filthy rats like us that attracts
nice, clean girls to us.....you know opposite poles attract.

JMT Reinhold
The scuzzy rat
----------------------------
Mags wrote:
>>/Besides,....DIRT IS GOOD FOR YOU!!!
/

Mrs Mags was born and raised over in Europe.  Her family currently resides not far from Cologne.

True to the German stereotype, my better half abhors dirtiness or any type of sloppiness.

She may not agree with the sentiment.

Which is begging the question: Why The Heck is She With Me ???? :)

She does look much better on the trail than I do, by far...
Which is one of the many reasons I'm with her. ;)
http://pmags2.jzapin.com/gallery2/v/comags/2010/lcw-june19th20th/image006.jpg.html