[pct-l] Resupply Shopping

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Apr 19 05:38:33 CDT 2013

Say Switchback,
I would like to help finding his wife.
Give me the market and town and I will be right there looking for her.
You guys have been looking long enough, so why don't you guys go to the
Burger
King across the street and I will bring her to you guys after I find her.
I am always anxious to help ladies in distress....especially the ones
that look like her,
because they are the ones that are the most vulnerable and at risk when
lost.

JMT Reinhold
Your ladies in distress rescue volunteer
--------------------------
Switchback wrote:
One day our senior PCT hero, Grizzly, and his wife, Trail Dust, go into
town to do
some grocery shopping at the mega market.
They are going up and down the aisles and get separated.
Finally, Grizzly realizes he has not seen her fora while and starts to
look around.
He accidentally bumps into another fellow also looking for his mate.
Grizzly says, "Sorry, I am looking for my wife and was not paying
attention."
The other fellow replies, "No problem. I am looking for my wife too.
We are in off the trail for some resupply. I am getting a little
desperate, since we
need to get back out on the trail today."
Grizzly responds, "Well, maybe I can help you find her.
What does she look like?"
The hiker replies, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall blonde with a hiker
tan, blue eyes,
and a hard body.
Now what does your wife look like?"

Grizzly thinks for a moment, "Never mind..... Let’s look for your wife."