[pct-l] Dehydrating/Freeze dried

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Thu Apr 18 19:39:11 CDT 2013

No heat is involved.  Commercially it is done by flash freezing and then subjecting to a vacuum.  At home you just let the freezer suck out any moisture over time.

Ed Jarrett Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71