[pct-l] Looking for ~100 mile section that is transportation accessible

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Thu Apr 18 13:38:10 CDT 2013

Reno Airport to Reds Meadow on the Crest Bus

Hike to ONion Valley over Kearsage Pass, and hitchike to Independence,
or over Bishop Pass to south Lake - hitchike to Bishop.  The Crest bus
goes through both and takes you to the Reno airport.

http://www.northlaketahoeexpress.com/routemap
http://www.mtwhitneyshuttle.com/Bus%20map.htm
http://www.yarts.com/
http://estransit.com/pages/bus-routes/crest--lone-pine-reno.php