[pct-l] Late permit application.

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:46:26 CDT 2013

Hey Brenna,

If you can get here as soon as the weekend of Kick Off, April 26 - 28, you
can get a permit issued right on the spot.  The PCTA issues them to all who
need them in person at the event.  If not, I would contact the PCTA and
explain your circumstances and have it sent somewhere on trail in the first
section.  Have them mail it to you, General Delivery, at whichever post
office you choose.  The best option for heading out with most of the other
hikers, however, is to make it to KO and do it in person.

Shroomer