[pct-l] Best Trail shoes for those with Plantar Fasciitis

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:52:30 CDT 2013

Altra Lone Peaks are one such shoe.  They were used by three of my friends
on the CDT last summer and they all loved them.  Some people need to take a
bit of time to get used to them as the "zero drop heel" uses your muscles a
bit differently, though none of the three needed any real break in period.
 They put them on and hiked to Canada.  I like them for trail running, but
haven't trusted them for a long trail yet.

Shroomer