[pct-l] Online vendors for ordering bulk food

Hollywood 100marathonsorg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:19:36 CDT 2013

Got some great stuff from www.thereadystore.com

They have a bunch of freeze dried stuff in #10 cans for a great price.  This site makes going freeze dried at least some of the time financially feasible. And freeze dried is really nice after long days when you want something fast. Stick to the simple stuff. Chili Mac is a big winner.

The freeze dried chicken cubes and ground beef are surprisingly good.  Great trail tacos to be made with freeze dried ground beef, taco seasoning packet, tortilla, and 4 cheese idahoans.

Also chicken cubes, powedered milk and a tikka masala curry packet over rice was one of the best trail meals of my life.  Mmmmmmm.

Hollywood