[pct-l] Charging Gadgets

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 08:47:42 CDT 2013

At the PCTA conference at Big Bear last year, I asked a Forest Service rep
whether this Biolite Wood Burning Camp Stove would be legal on the PCT.
 She thought it wouldn't because she said any stove one uses in campfire
restricted areas has to have a shut-off valve on it.  Still, that's
puzzling, because the little home-made alcohol stoves constructed from soda
cans or cat-food cans don't have shut off valves.

--
Ronald D. Graybill
Riverside, CA