[pct-l] Lawsuit

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 05:01:16 CDT 2013

One day our PCT hero, Grizzly,went to the local hospital for treatment.
Several months later, his wife,Trail Dust, called the hospital very upset.  She demanded to see the hospitaladministrator.  The appointment was madeand on the appropriate day she was shown into the administrator’s office.
"Ever since my spouse, Grizzly,was treated here, he has lost all his sexual interest in me.  This has never happened before and I amconsidering a law suit.  I have evencontacted my attorneys, Dewy, Cheatum, and Howe."
The hospital administratorreplied, "Well, I can see how this would upset you.  I am very sorry that this happened.  How can I help?"
"Well, what can you do aboutthis?  How can this be reversed?  I am not going to put up with this situation."
The administrator opens the fileon Grizzly's treatment.  "“I notice thatGrizzly was admitted to the Ophthalmology section of the hospital. It says herehis treatment was successful."
Trail Dust fumes, "What the heckdoes that mean?"
Administrator, "We corrected hiseye sight."