[pct-l] Fw: For the Female hikers out there - leave the underwire at home

linsey mowoggirl at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 16:52:44 CDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: linsey <mowoggirl at yahoo.com>
To: "dthibaul07 at gmail.com" <dthibaul07 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 2:48 PM
Subject: [pct-l] For the Female hikers out there - leave the underwire at home

Please also know that a bra underwire can come loose and puncture the wearer.  This happened to a former employer of mine:  her underwire punctured her breast and silicone breast implant which then had to be surgically removed...the restoration of the implant was considered elective and not covered by insurance.

Lollygag (thankful to have appreciated my A cup size)

Day Late wrote:
I just saw this and it occured to me that this could save a few lives out
there: And in other frightening bra news, the Mountaineering Council of Scotland
is warning that underwired bras could actually be the death of you. The
wire in bras, plus magnets in cellphone cases, GPS devices and car keys,
can affect compass needles and may lead to potentially fatal navigational
errors, it warned. Read more:
http://www.theprovince.com/technology/science/Bras+nothing+women+might+even+harmful+Study/8233877/story.html#ixzz2QJ05FJZj Day-Late