[pct-l] Fwd: Pacific Crest Trail Kick-off

Greg Hummel bighummel at aol.com
Sat Apr 13 16:11:36 CDT 2013

Thru-hikers and section hikers on section A should be aware that trains are more frequent on weekends near Campo. See below. If you've never been to the train museum in Campo, it's worth a visit.

Happy trails,

Greg Hummel

Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles
What makes you think you're something special when you smile?