[pct-l] OP Bags

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Apr 11 19:42:12 CDT 2013

You know what Op sacks really are good for? If you have stinky food
that might infuse other food with unwanted flavors, they work great.
I have carried garlic and curry-heavy spice pastes in them. When the
Op sack was opened, the smell was overwhelming. When closed, nothing.
I could cram my sweet things in with my spice pastes in my bear can
with no garlic/curry contamination.