[pct-l] GPS

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:52:14 CDT 2013

And just to dovetail with you Trail Hacker, I'm one of those who really
like the Garmin Etrex 20.  It's small and light and with some help from Why
Not and HalfMile, I even got it going and learned to use it.  On the CDT
last year it was invaluable for minimizing the amount of backtracking I had
to do.  I'd never used one before, and don't think I'd take it on the PCT,
should I hike it again, unless it was a big snow year.  It would be
invaluable then.

Shroomer