[pct-l] Trail angels in the Big Bear area

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:25:47 CDT 2013

Just spoke with the Ranger at Long Valley (Palm Springs Tramway) and was
told that the trail from Fuller Ridge to Wellmans is still at about 80%
coverage with occasional soft pockets, so crampons and/or micro spikes are
needed.  Expect some post-holing.
Snake Charmer

BTW: The phone number for Long Ranger Station is  760 327 0222