[pct-l] Transferring Aquamira to different bottles

Kristin Hamann aggie03.kh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 10:33:29 CDT 2013

FYI, according to the CDC chlorine dioxide (i.e. Aquamira) has only low to
moderate effectiveness at killing Cryptosporidium.  I know many people use
bleach, but it is not very effective at killing Giardia and is ineffective
against Cryptosporidium (same as Iodine).

http://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/drinking/travel/backcountry_water_treatment.html