[pct-l] Resupply Postage Question

Dane Spence danespence00 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:13:06 CDT 2013

If your using USPS flat rate (like you should be with the exception of VVR) it would be cheaper to pack as much as possible in one box.

If you need more room, I'd still stick with one box.  Less chance for one to get lost...

My GF and I are doing it together and are using flat rate boxes exclusively with the exception of any emergency supplies that we'd need sent out.

See you out there!

Thanks,
Dane

Sent from my iPhone