[pct-l] Find a lady wearing red...

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Apr 8 19:32:45 CDT 2013

I carried a pair of hot pink crocs for a while. I think they gave me
an advantage when worn while trying to hitchhike. Also to my
advantage was to make sure my long hair was showing and if possible,
my decolletage (in other words, I removed my clunky desert shirt to
look more obviously female). Also pulled back the brim of my hat. You
gotta look like a real person at the very least.