[pct-l] Has anyone thru-hiked with a Jacks R Better quilt?

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Sun Apr 7 17:08:43 CDT 2013

I am section hiking the PCT and using a No-Sniveller as a top quilt in my hammock.  I like it, and occasionally do use it for warmth in camp.  I have never been cold on the PCT with it, although I hike mostly in July to early Sept, so far in Oregon and Washington.  Will start California this July.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71