[pct-l] Desert Shirt

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 15:16:12 CDT 2013

>> A hiking shirt need not be fancy. Even a polyester/cotton men's dress
>>shirt will work. That's what Mags seems to like anyway.

:)
(Sorry..my first reply was cut off... )

Anyway,   yep, been using some form of this shirt for well over a decade now.

65/35 Poly-cotton.  $5 at the thrift store. Dries quickly Rolls up. And has sun protection.   Lasts a long time, too.

If it gets rainy or snowy, switch to my thermal shirt.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti