[pct-l] Anyone know of a trail angel in Tehachapi?

Anthony Biegen ajbiegen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 00:01:13 CDT 2013

>Most Post Office lobbys are open to the public 24/7 to allow people access
to their P.O. Box and a drop slot to mail letters and,  this is usually
where you will find a message board too.

Sorry I wasn't clearer on my original request. I will be hiking the PCT
toward Tehachapi. I would like to get a ride from the Tehachapi Willow Spring
Road into Tehachapi. I'm not expecting that there will be much traffic on
the road on a Sunday. I know that there is a list of trail angels at the PO
but if I am at the PO reading those names in the open lobby, I really don't
need the ride, except maybe to the downtown area.

So what I really need is the phone number of a trail angel who might be
able to give me a ride into town. If anyone knows of one that would be a
big help.

--
Thanks,

TrailHacker